Diploma In Pharmacy
Session / Duration
Duration: 2 Years
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following – Mathematics / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology. Obtained at least 50% marks in the above subjects taken together.
The Course Structure and Schedule can be found in the “Downloads” Section.
Course Learning Outcomes
• Demonstrate the knowledge and clinical skills in basic pharmaceutical sciences to facilitate their overall professional development.
• Manage effectively various resources for successful completion of pharma projects/assignments within the stipulated time.
• Identify and solve problem related to pharmacy practice for the patient compliance.
• Act efficiently as a leader in the practice of pharmacy profession with multidisciplinary healthcare teams.
• Understand and appreciate the role of pharmacist in developing healthy society.
• Undertake Public Health care projects and camps for educating society about safe and optimal use of pharmaceuticals.
• Recognize environmental and societal factors that require intervention of pharmacist to provide healthcare solutions.
• Understand code of ethics of pharmacy in professional and social contexts that govern decision making and respect for the dignity of the patient.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills with effective exchange of professional information.
• Create, select and apply current tools and techniques of pharmacy field tools necessary for solving pharmaceutical problems.
• Recognize the need to engage in lifelong learning through continuing education and research.