Bachelor In Pharmacy
Session / Duration
Duration: 3 Year
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following – Mathematics / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology. Obtained at least 50% marks in the above subjects taken together. Candidates who have passed DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY course approved by Pharmacy Council of India shall also be eligible to this course and can be admitted directly to the II Year of BACHELOR OF PHARMACY. Minimum Age: 17 years.
The Course Structure and Schedule can be found in the “Downloads” Section.
Course Learning Outcomes
• To detect & evaluate anatomical, pathophysiological conditions resulting in diseases and different drugs used for therapy of these diseases along with principles and practices of dosage form development.
• To understand the rationale & basic investigative approach to the Herbal and traditional medicine system and standardization of herbal drugs for effective therapy of diseases.
• To utilize modern Electronic and IT tools for the professional applications and electronic communications.
• To develop communication skills for the purpose of transfer of suitable technique to be used creatively at various phases of treatment, compatible with psychological status of the beneficiary.
• To develop leadership qualities and skills for teamwork in a healthcare team of Pharma Industry.
• To create awareness regarding global happenings in the profession of Pharmacy to enhance the technical knowledge and quality of the students.
• To inculcate highest standards of Professional ethics for better service in the Pharma industry or healthcare system.
• To enhance overall professional quality of students to improve their employability.
• To inculcate the habit of lifelong learning and upgradation of knowledge and skills to be competitive in the current professional scenario.
• To build “touch of humanity” in the profession for better professional practice.